Friday, October 14, 2011

RSV and Getting Fat


We had a little cold this week.
And Bradley had RSV.
He had a two day stay at the children's hospital.
It was very uneventful.
He came home on breathing treatments and now he's getting the RSV vaccine.
He gets 4 shots through out the flu season.
Each shot costs $2000.00
Thank God for insurance!



And the kids are glad he's home now.
It scared me.
I worried he would be there longer.
Because the last time I took him to the hospital he stayed for 5 1/2 weeks.





And I now know he weighs 9lbs 7oz!
AMAZING!



He is an amazing child.
He truly is.
I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM.
I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE ALL OF THEM.


Today at Target, a lady told me I had my hands full.
I hear this about 95% of the time from strangers.
I only had Jacob, Charlotte, and Bradley, because Madeleine was at school.
I told the lady I had one more.
She gwaked at me, and then she asked, "Are you going to have more?"

That is such an interesting question now that Bradley is here.
He has changed me.
And while I don't know right now if I want one more;
I'm not ready to say I'm done either.
Because I CAN DO ANYTHING, and I AM A GREAT MOM!
AND ETERNITY IS FOREVER.
And a pregnancy is only 9 months.
(well not Bradley's :) 
So we will have to WAIT AND SEE :)