Monday, June 4, 2012

The Candle


Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel,
but on a candle stick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven. 

Matthew 5:14-16


 This blog is not my way of reaching out to people for help.
It's a journal of my feelings.
And I continue to write, for the world to see,
 because I know Bradley has a purpose greater than his body allows him.
And this is how his good works can be seen.  
And no one will know about it, if I do not tell his story.
And I do not write for attention, or sympathy, or money.
That has never been my goal.
 My goal is to help Bradley bring others closer to their Heavenly Father.
 I know he is a missionary of God.


And my stories are true.
And I stand by everything I have ever written about my life and Bradley's.

And people who criticize how I brought him into this world are very uneducated.
He has congenital health problems and NOTHING I do will EVER cure him.
Being born in a hospital. Breast milk. Going to the Doctor everyday.
None of those things will ever change the shell Bradley came to.
And I cannot put Bradley's WHOLE medical history on here.
I have three doctors appointments a week.
His charts at each of those physicians are VERY thick.
And this is MY place for MY feelings, not his entire medical history.

How heartless of some to criticize what I am doing or have done.

Every night I worry that Bradley will not wake in the morning.
That he will have a seizure and be hospitalized at any moment.
It is a frightening life, I am currently living.
And feeling like I need to defend my choices is not something I have time for, really.

And I will never stop telling our story.
I will always boldly tell it.
I will ALWAYS help Bradley in his mission on the earth.
He was born with glory all around him.
His light shines.
 I have to set him on the hill, so he can be that light to the others around me.
It's my duty to my Heavenly Father who has given me so much.