Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Valiant

This child has changed my life.


Look at his eyes in these pictures.

Look how deep his soul is.




And he is so strong to have made it through everything he has.




His eye contact has changed, and my feeling is, that there was some damage done in the hospital.
And it's no one's fault.
He is missing a gland in his thyroid that regulates his calcium.
 And the lack of calcium almost killed him.


And the damage that was done was what God wanted to be done.
And now I'm dealing with that.
And I'm starting to feel at peace with it.
I'm starting to understand what a valiant spirit I was given!
And it is NOT sad!
IT IS GLORIOUS!


And that is worth every bit of inconvenience I HAVE AND WILL experience with his care.


I have always felt God's LOVE around Bradley.
ALWAYS!
I thought it would end when he got out of the hospital.
But IT DID NOT!
And Bradley brought that into my home.



 
ARE YOU JEALOUS?
YOU SHOULD BE!