Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Will Follow God's Plan



My life is a gift
My life has a plan
My live has a purpose; in heaven it began.
My choice was to come to this lovely home on earth.
And seek for God's light to direct me from birth.
I will follow God's plan for me.
Holding fast to his word and his love.
I will work and I will pray.
I will always walk in his way.
Then I will be happy on earth;
And in my home above.
Childrens Song Book # 164


Mosiah 2
41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and ahappy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are bblessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out cfaithful to the end they are received into dheaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.


Abraham 3
25 And we will aprove them herewith, to see if they will bdo all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who akeep their first bestate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second cestate shall have dglory added upon their heads for ever and ever.