Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Miracles DO Happen

Today Bradley and I went to physical therapy.
We are seeing the same speech therapist Bradley saw in the NICU.
As I sat the car seat down the therapist said, "He LOOKS SO GOOD!"
"If he wasn't with you, I wouldn't know that was the same baby!"



I cannot tell you how happy that made me.
I'm so proud of Bradley!
The fact that he can suck formula thickened
with rice cereal
to the consistency of honey
through a Y cut nipple!



And he eats this way 95% of the time!
 But I'm realizing that his strength is coming from God and all the prayers on his behalf.
THIS IS A MIRACLE!


At 35 calories an ounce, it is no wonder he has grown from this:


To this:


And I KNOW he WILL get his g-tube removed someday.
The body is miraculous and because of Gods GRACE it can heal.


You are witnessing a miracle.