Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nobody's Fault


 Today a neighbor stopped me and asked about the baby and if it was a girl or boy?
I told her about Bradley and his little stay at the hospital.

She looked at me puzzled and said
"Why didn't your doctor know what was going on with the baby?"

I said "Well I opted out of all testing."

Then she said "I bet you are sorry about that now."

I said "No I'm not. He was already created. What would it have mattered if we had testing?"

I've been thinking about this all day and thinking about Bradley and
what people are going to think when he grows up.

I know someone, who doesn't know me, will think:
 "That is Mary and she has her babies at home
and her last baby was messed up because SHE didn't get him to the hospital quick enough"


 I guess we could blame this on me. I DID OPT OUT OF TESTING.

Or I guess we could blame Tom and I for having sex.

Or we could blame my midwife because she didn't send me to the hospital to be induced.

Or we could blame the pediatrician because he didn't send him to the hospital for testing.

Or I guess we could blame this on God, because he created him.




SEE HOW SILLY IT IS TO BLAME SOMEONE.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE? 

He is here now.

 
Bradley keeps going and God obviously wants him to.

So why does it have to be someones fault? 

IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT PEOPLE.
QUIT TRYING TO BLAME IT ON SOMEONE, okay?